Our Medical Imaging department delivers a range of services including:
• General Radiography (CR) & (DR)
• Computed Tomography (CT) (Dual Source)
• Theatre II
• Interventional Fluoroscopy
• Cardiac Catheter Laboratory
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
How to make an appointment
For plain x-rays – no appointment is required.
For chest and extremity x-rays – please present to our reception desk with your original request form between:
Monday to Friday
8.00am and 5.00pm
A booking is required for all other examinations
(MRI, CT, Ultrasound and procedures)
You will need to phone or present to reception with your original request form to arrange an appointment.
You may be required to collect specific preparations and instructions when obtaining an appointment.