BreastScreen Queensland – Mackay Service
There are good reasons to make an appointment with us today:
- Your breast screen is read independently by two specially trained doctors
- No doctor’s referral is necessary
- Your appointment is one-on-one with a female health professional
- Your breast screen is free
- We use the latest digital mammography technology
- You will be in and out in about 30 minutes
Mobile Breast Screening Service
Our mobile breast screening service visits:
Middlemount, Tieri, Clermont, Moranbah, Dysart, Nebo, Mirani, Seaforth, Calen, Sarina, Proserpine and Cannonvale.
Within Mackay: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Service, Community Health Centre, Ooralea, Andergrove, Northern Beaches Bowls Club, Spotlight and at the Mackay Base Hospital.
To find out when BreastScreen Queensland may be visiting your area, please check out our schedule.