Engagement is a priority
We are committed to partnering with our consumers and communities to deliver outstanding health care services.
We value the importance of actively involving patients, their families and carers, and the community in decision making processes which shape the service, treatment and care we provide. Our large geographically catchment serves a diverse population. It is therefore vital that our patient and public involvement is as broad as possible to enable us to meet the needs of all of our communities across our Health Service.
To become involved in our Health Service or provide feedback, you can:
- contact us to provide feedback, including compliments, complaints and suggestions
- like us on Facebook or Twitter
The design and delivery of healthcare services for our communities can be enhanced through different levels of community engagement. We are currently on a journey together to strengthen our relationships with consumers and the community. This is being undertaken through the development of consumer and community reference groups for each of our facilities. To find out more about these groups click the links below.
- Consumer Advisory Partners (CAP)
- Bowen Community Reference Group
- Whitsunday Health Service Community Reference Group
- Clermont Hospital Advisory Network Team (information coming soon)
- Collinsville Advisory Network (information coming soon)
Contact our Engagement Team
Phone (07) 4885 6819
We look forward to hearing from you.